Coins.ph – Your Wallet in a Mobile Device
After a long time of being active on Forum Coin, a paid to post forum, where almost any topic can be discussed, I realized how lucky Filipinos are in terms of opportunities. There are some fellow FC members from other countries who are interested in joining activities related to Bitcoins but for some reasons, they could not pursue this activity.
One of the most common issue they are facing is that is it almost impossible for them to use the currency in their own country. One of my foreign friends told me, “We don’t have the same local wallet that you have.” She was referring to Coins.ph. It seems like she was so amazed that we have this kind of service in our country.
Coins.ph – An Amazing Technology
So what is Coins.ph? By the name itself, we can easily say that this is a Philippine-based company. Coins.ph was launched in October 13, 2014 as a financial service platform by Silicon Valley entrepreneurs Ron Hose and Runar Petursson.
Opening a Coins.ph account is easy. We can download the app via Play Store, load some amount through Seven Eleven or other financial institutions in your area, and presto, we can already avail of the different services it offers.
What Can We Do with CoinsPh?
Coins.ph is an online financial services platform that offers the following services:
- Send and Receive money
- Skip the long queues in your bank and use Coins.ph to send money to your relatives and friends. All you need it their email address, Facebook name, or bank account details. Additionally, you can request payment to anyone even if they don’t have a Coins.ph account.
- Pay Bills
- Don’t have much time for bill payments? With Coins.ph, you can pay directly from your phone. You can rely on your Coins.ph for the payment of your electric bills, water and phone bills, as well as credit card bills.
- Sell mobile prepaid load
- Thinking of starting an e-loading business? No need to get another device. You can do it with your current mobile phone and Coins.ph app which is downloadable via Play Store. You can sell load for Globe, TM, Smart, Sun and TNT with just a few taps. You can do business wherever you are.
- Buy Game Credits
- Are you a gamer and in need of game credits to enhance your gaming experience? Worry no more, Coins.ph can provide with all your gaming credit needs. No need for a credit card. Coins.ph is offering the following game credits:
- Razer Gold
- Steam Wallet
- Garena Shells
- Level Up
- Game Club
- EX Cash
- Battle.net Gift Cards
- Buy, Sell, Send and Exchange digital currencies
- Working with Bitcoin might be an issue to some. But not with Filipinos. That is because of Coins.ph which is the first virtual currency provider in the Philippines to be licensed by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP). With your Coins.ph account, you can easily convert your Philippine money into a Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ehterium, and XRP.
On the Final Thought
Carrying a large amount of cash inside our bags is already a thing of the past. With the digital wallet like Coins.ph, we can now complete our day-to-day transactions without going through the endless lines or being stuck in traffic. In the midst of all the complicated things in this world, life can be simple, fast and easy with the use of Coins.ph.
: The view and opinions expressed in this blog post are that of the author and do not in any way represents the agency or department he/she currently belongs to. Further, this information should not be interpreted as an endorsement of any specific provider, service or offering.